Think you have what it takes to travel from poverty to the full and rewarding life God created for you? Being a Ripple participant isn't easy, but it alters your world, your opportunities, and your children's opportunities - now and for years to come. We can build the bridge. You must choose to walk your own journey, and we'll be by your side.
We have a proven method. We have access to people as committed to your success as you are. We have an answer.
But the question is
Are YOU ready?
- Ages 18-40
- Female applicants must have at least one child living in the home who is 15 years old or younger.
- Male applicants need to have at least one child who is 15 years old or younger. If they do not live with you, you must be willing to pay child support and stay involved in their life.
- Applicant must be drug free for at least one year. Drug testing is done before being accepted. If applicant is on methadone, they must be off of methadone for at least 90 days.
- Applicant needs to be willing to work and strive for higher education unless a trade or degree is already completed.
- Applicant must have their own or access to transportation to attend required events.
- Common law and married applicants must interview together and both must be accepted in order to participate in the Ripple of One program. If applicant is living with someone with whom expenses and bills are shared, they must also be interviewed.