Before you trade in your used vehicle, think about getting your money’s worth... by investing in a local family.
What is Driven to Work?
Driven to Work accepts used car donations for the Ripple of One participants who need a vehicle to get to work. No one in our program just “receives a car”. . . they do their part!
Driven to Work participants:
- Must have employment and enough income that allows for car insurance and car maintenance
- Must complete Ripple of One "Financial Freedom" course
- Attend a "Car Class 101: How to maintain and take care of your car"
- Are living within their budget and meet with a Ripple financial coach once a month
- Have a plan to move beyond government assistance
100% non-profit (your donation is tax deuctible)
“Empowering families to move beyond government assistance and into their full God-given potential”